Friday, April 23, 2010


I have learnd a lot of things about Earth Day, Like the history, stoty, who invented this day, what things make the planet a better place, things we can do to make Earth a better place. And what should people do to make the world a better place. I like learning about things liek this , well in this case I like learning about Earth day. Becasuese the things that I learnd I can go and tell that to my family. And becauseI learned the thing that can make the world better I can do them to make the Earth a better place. In this school we do a lot of thing to make the
Earth a better palnet. Like we do a compost, garden, waist a littel bit of water. We all so recyle, paper. All recyle at home and do the best best as we can to save the planet. At home I tolld my sisters that we haded to do things to save the world. I do dose thins in my house too. This is all hope you help the plant to ! and thanks for taking the time reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment