Monday, November 29, 2010

update blog, mini game

Do you play games in your free time? Which ones do you play and why are they your favorite? Does this topic give you a new perspective about playing games? Why or why not?
We don't really play games that much, if we play games in our class is because after that we have to write a blog about it. Or we need to do other assignments. We play flash games, that are about strategy, sports, education, and other topics like that. I really don't have a favorite game. I had like a lot of games, but I don't have a favorite game. Yes but not that much baecuse I know how hard it is to make a game. You have to start from creating your game in paper then in flash, then more, and more different steps. Every time I played a game I thought that it was really eassy, but no it is really hard. I was like omg..... but after i learned how to make one. Now I know that it takes alot to make a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment