Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Globey's

1.) What did you think about the article ? In my opinion it was pretty cool, because it makes others see how smart we all are, and how we do this at this age. 2.) How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in ? We're really lucky for having this amazing program in our school. We're good at it and then letting others know how good we are < that's cool ! 3.) If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy ? The game that my teammates and I created wasn't featured. 4.) If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game ? I would've liked the author to say that it was good, and what teaches to those who played it. 5.) Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why ? In my opinion I think Dann's. It was a really unique game and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment