Tuesday, October 27, 2009




Q: Why is it important for you?



Is he a hero for you?

Why is it important for your future beang a free drug?


A: Well for we the 'Red Ribbon Week' is important because Enrique well Kiki was tring to stop the drugs so we cud not do drugs.
He die for tring to do a deference to Earth.
I think that he is a hero because he try to make a difference so we cud not do drugs. And because he did a deference, he die.
I think it's important for my future because I'm not going to do it.

for more information you can go to -



In this website you will get to now more about the story about Enrique well more details.

I love the way that they teach us because they tell us to say NO to drugs and because they tolled us a lot of things that we did not now about this week.
say NO to drugs!!!!!!!!
red ribbon week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment