Wednesday, November 4, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRqsMf-UY0M





This week I have learnd some new things, well not a lot of things but I have. Some of the new things that I have learnd are the vocabulary words. Well the the definitions. I have learnd more about the mini game projrct. Like the games and the video. Oh and other thing that I have learnd are things in the video. It wasd boring and 20 minuts long but I did learnd new things.

I hope that the games we are going to make are fun and that people like them and learn new things.


I like this class is one of my favorits so I hope to learn new things like more about the games that we are going to create. I do wanth to learn more things but I don't know what.


This class is geting harder evry day and more boring evry time. But I do like this class. And I do enjoy haveing this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment