Thursday, November 12, 2009

!!!!!

1.) Health. and the name is ' learn... health '.

2.) So the people that play the game can learn more stuff. And more if they are interesting in being a doctor well if they are intersting in working in a hospital. To be more specifics if you want to be a doctor. this game is going to be about the stuff that doctors do and the things that their have to do. Well the most of the stuff that know. Or need to know.

3.) The game that I want to do is going to be about health. This game will help other to learn new things about doctors and health.

4.) My goal is to people that play this game that they will learn new stuff. And that this game is cool, fun, and ingesting .

5.) The information that I will like to include in my game and that things that I want to have in my game. Like carechter, well all of that cind on stuffs.

6.) It will be colourful, with carachters, in a hospital, a doctor helping people.

7.) I'm going to make it different. Cool, unique.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Diana--Health is a dear topic to me because my mom is a nurse and I have a lot of friends who work in the healthcare field. I would love to have you speak with them about your ideas. Perhaps they could help you understand what kind of math is involved.

    ReplyDelete