Wednesday, January 20, 2010

how I feel about flashhhh



FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!


What I feel and think about doing flash.
Rigth know I feel like flash is not easy.That means that rigth know for me doing flash is hard. It's not because is hard, it's because you do a lot of things. And because some times you get lost or skip a step so you have to start all over, or you have to do the step again. Oh and all so you well some times you get lost and the other students are hath of you. All most all the time they can help me. I all so think that it's not easy for others to do flash.
Any ways I think that is hard for us because it's confusing and theres a lot of things to do. A lot of different steps. Like the well you know what. Well have to go bye hahaha.
That's what I feel and think about flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment