Tuesday, January 12, 2010

my gameeeeee



My game idea. Why I want others to play it. What I want to others to learn by playing my game. And why I chose that topic:


The idea of my game is that people that play my game can learn new things about skin cancer, and that they have to help a character to not get cancer well skin cancer. I think that the people have to play my game because they will learned the impotence of preventing skin cancer. And what can you get by not using protection when your out side in the sun for 18 minuets or more. And because I don't want others to be having that/skin cacer. Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States. The number one.I think that by playing my game you will learn a lot of things. Like I had seed how to prevent skin cancer. And what can cause skin cancer. An other thing that I want y'all well the people that play the game is that y'all like it.
I chose this topic because I want others to like it. Learn things about skin cancer. Well the thing that was more impotent that I chose that topic is because health is really important. Specially cancer. And I did the most common in the United States.

THE END!

THAT WAS MY GAME IDEA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment