Friday, January 13, 2012

My Gaming Habits

What type Of Games Do You Enjoy Playing ? What Are The Titles??!
I hardly play video games, I rather be doing something else than playing games.
When Did You Begins Playing Games , On What Type Of Gaming System ? ? !
I really don't use them & I Wii & a Xbox.
Do Your Parent/Guardian Limit The Amount Of Time You Are Allowed To Play Games ? ? !
When they bought me the Wii & the Xbox, they used to tell me that I couldn't play more than 1 hour a day. I didn't used to listen to them I played it the whole day. But then I got bored of it & I realized that there is more interesting & there even more fun. So I don't play them anymore.
Do You Think It Is Possible To Get Completely Addicted To Playing Video Games . Why or Why Not? ?!
I think it's possible ! & I think that it's the same thing as if a person was addicted to drugs. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment