Monday, January 9, 2012

What do you learn in Globaloria? In this class we learn about flash, how to create a game, how to use wiki, how to do animations on flash, how to edit the wiki.

Think about all of the skills you have learned over the past two and a half years. Name at least five of these skills. I've learned add code on the flash, create a game, blog better, edit wiki, create stuff in flash.

How can these skills prepare you for a successful academic future and how could you use these skills to find a great job? Remember, you do not have to grow up and be a game designer to use the skills you are learning in Globaloria. I know how to use a computed better, I know how to work on flash and get the codes from wiki, I will help me if I want to create a game, when I grow up I can do something that has to do with technology.


Read the article at this link. Then tell me what the difference is between Gamification, Game Mechanics, and Game Design. Refer back to the article for help, remember to cite the source if you want to quote the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment