Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I think that Globaloria is a berry good class, a class that I can learn different things that I didn't know. I all so thing that Globaloria is one of the most important classes that we have. And I do like it for that reasons and theirs one more. That is that Ms. Miller put's us in groups depending in our math objective. That's way I do like Globoloria. I like learning new things, and I like when Ms. Miller put's us in groups because I fell like I can express my ideas, I'm not only learn new things by my own. And yes I do enyoy having having this class. Because I learn new tghings. And because that is not the only class that we use the computers, we use them in in the other classes too. It help us to know how to use them. In Globaloria I have learned a lot of thins like about flash, wiki, blogger, gmail, and all of that. Oh and how to create a game. I like learning new thing and I hope learn more things about that. In all so In Globaloria I blog. And I do like when we blog. Because I think well fell that I my self more. Because when I wrigth I take more time and get tierd fast and when we blog I do not. In Globaloria right know we are working in our precentation and we are bloging about how we think we did in our game and all of that. Well besclly we are bloging about our game and our group. In Globaloria I will like to learn more new things like more about flash, creating a game, and more websides. I will like to learn more new things because I need more help with that, and because in the futere I will like to know a lot about thec. Well right know my game is good. In the prototype we did it good but not with all that ditels. In the actuly game we are going to do it right.

MY BEST BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment