Monday, February 22, 2010


My team name is DAFAJ, my team members are Alexis, Francisco, Jonathan, Aleida and me. Our objective is 3 but our game its going to be about objective 2. When I work with my team I like it because we get to learn things about each one of us , when I work with them I do really good and if we have ideas we can add them in the game or share them with the our group/ team mates. I think that it was good because we share our game with the other group, and we share the ideas that we had. I all so like them because I got to know and other too about each of our games, like what are the games going to be about and that's going to make other play the game. Yea. Know that we have more time I feel like I'm doing better but I feel like I still don't know like what we can add more math in our game. I do know how but I don't really know what /mmmmm well like what more we can add. I get frustead when we don't know what more we can add, when we finish every thing then we go and show our work to Mrs.Miller then she says that is not right and we have to start all over again. Oh and when Fransisco and Jonathan don't lessen and they play round. That was all for this blog that I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment