Wednesday, February 10, 2010


The job that I got was the writer. I will have to do the work, well not the work but I will have to take notes. Of the things that we are talking about, how are we going to do the work. Well its basically the one that take notes. I think that we decided to me to do this job because they think that I'm a good writer and because they say that I express my self really good when I'm writing. Oh and for one more reason. That is because they say that I'm responsible of the work. I did had some disagreements with my group but then like in a minute we wore good. In total they wore like 2 I think. so they wore not a lot. I look forward for every body to play our game, mmm for the game to be with a lot of details, and to be a really cool game. I did and help in doing the game because I want ther people that play it learn things about air pollution, and because I will like to people that play our game learn more about obj. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment